AP EURO acc: PHILLIPS
I, David William Phillips, am the author of Barron's AP European History Flashcards! They're closely aligned to the redesigned Fall 2015 College Board AP European History curriculum. These flashcards are intended to support and supplement textbook, classroom based, and online learning to prepare students for the College Board AP European History Exam.
Barron's AP European History Flashcards are available from Amazon, Barnes & Noble, and other retailers. Students are NOT required to purchase the flashcards! If you don't, I'll be going over most of the info in class. However, they're a concise presentation of AP Euro's essential info, and I'm certain you'd find them useful. And if you happen to buy a set, I'm happy to autograph them. How cool is that, huh?
EXCERPTED SUPPLEMENTAL TEXTS
- Browning, Christopher. Ordinary Men: Reserve Police Battalion 101 and the Final Solution in Poland. New York: HarperPerennial, 1992.
- Ferguson, Niall. The War of the World: Twentieth-Century Conflict and the Descent of the West. New York: Penguin Books, 2006.
- Goldhagen, Daniel Jonah. Hitler’s Willing Executioners: Ordinary Germans and the Holocaust. New York: Alfred A. Knopf, 1996.
- Manchester, William. A World Lit Only By Fire: The Medieval Mind and the Renaissance, Portrait of an Age. New York: Little, Brown and Company, 1992.
- Simms, Brendan. Europe: The Struggle for Supremacy, from 1453 to the Present. New York: Basic Books, 2013.
- Willis, Jr., John E. 1688: A Global History. New York: W.W. Norton & Company, 2001.
- Zamoyski, Adam. Holy Madness: Romantics, Patriots, and Revolutionaries, 1776-1871. New York: Penguin Books, 1999.